Healthy Chicken Salad
Easy, , Healthy Chicken Salad with fresh dill, celery, red onion, jalapenos, and a big squeaze of Lime Juice. So Delicious!
- 2 cups chicken breast, shredded
- 3 tbsp reduced calorie mayonaise
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 red onion, small, sliced and diced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- lime juice, 1/2 squeezed or to taste
- fresh dill, snipped
Mix mayo, garlic paste, lime juice, Cajun seasoning. Set aside.
Shred chicken breast and add chopped veggies and fresh dill. Add to a bowl.
Mix mayo mixture, chicken, veggies together with a rubber spatula. Let sit in fridge for about an hour or longer. Serve with crackers or smear on bread or low carb tortilla.