Jalapeno Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Spicy, Creamy, Savory dressing, dip or sauce for your favorite food.
- 1 cup Buttermilk or more to thin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse or more to thin or taste
- 2 pods garlic or more to taste
- 2 whole jalapenos seeded or not seeded
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Sauce, canned Add a whole pepper for extra kick
- 1 cup fresh dill loose cup with big stems removed
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip Seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp Cajun or Mexican Spice optional but it does make it spicier
Rough chop the garlic, jalapeno and fresh dill. De-seed jalapenos for a milder heat level or include the seeds for a hotter heat level😅
Add buttermilk, sour cream, mayo, garlic, jalapenos, dill, Fiesta Ranch Dip Seasoning and the Cajun Spice to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
Taste for more seasoning but flavors will get stronger the longer it sets in the fridge. For best flavor let set for a couple of hours in the fridge.