Cheese Dip Recipe
Healthier Super Bowl Appetizers
Delicious cheesy cauliflower dip is super bowl comfort that even your biggest fans will love.
What you'll need
How to Make White Cauliflower Queso Dip
Sauté jalapenos and onions in a large pot with cooking spray until soft. Take out 1/3 of the veggies and reserve for toppings.
Steam cauliflower and onion and pepper mix in chicken broth for about 15 mins or until the cauliflower is fork-tender.
Place veggies along with steam liquid in a food processor or high-powered blender. Add the cheeses, spices and stream evaporated milk while it blends continuously.
After processing Queso pour it back into the large Dutch Oven. Stir in red pepper flakes.
– Tortilla chips, pork rinds, and veggies
– French Fries as a dipping sauce.
– Cream sauces over spinach, pasta, or steamed vegetables
More Super Bowl Appetizers you'll love
– This Spicy Rotel Sausage Queso is absolutely the best you'll ever make!
– Italian Queso...this one is loaded with flavor and everyone loves it!!
– Not in the mood for cheese? Try the Best Spicy Jalapeno Chipotle Ranch Dressing.