Spicy Jalapeno Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing and Dip is in two words “totally awesome”. If you’re a spicy spice fan you will never again go back to regular old Ranch Dressing! Move over Queso…there’s a new hero in town!Jump to Recipe
Jalapeno Chipotle Ranch Dressing Goes On Everything!
This Jalapeno Ranch Chipotle Dressing is so much better than store bought, out of the bottle, ranch dressing. It’s loaded with fresh ingredients plus the convenience of the original ranch dressing seasoning packet.
Besides being a salad dressing, it is wonderful as a dip for veggies and chips. A perfect condiment for quesadillas, tacos, or taquitos. Or a super yummy addition to a hamburger, chicken burger, fish sandwich or a veggie wrap.Print Recipe
Jalapeno Chipotle Ranch Dressing Ingredients
Easy to find ingredients and easy to put together in just 5 minutes!
- sour cream
- chipotle sauce
- fresh dill or cilantro
- Fiesta Ranch Dressing seasoning
- Cajun spice
Easy to Make in just 5 minutes!
- Rough chop the garlic and fresh dill.
- Roughly chop the jalapenos. De-seed jalapenos for a milder heat level or include the seeds for a hotter sweat level😅.
- Add buttermilk, sour cream, mayo, garlic, jalapenos, dill, Fiesta Ranch Dip Seasoning, and the Cajun Spice to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste for more seasoning but flavors will get stronger the longer it sets in the fridge.
- For best flavor let set for at least a couple of hours in the fridge.
Fan Favorite Questions?
Can you freeze this dip for later use? I wouldn’t.
Dairy doesn’t freeze well…it comes out with ice chrystals in it. This dressing only takes 5-10 mins to make.
Can you put this on enchiladas and bake it?
I haven’t tried but I’m thinking it might separate and not be very good. I would bake the enchiladas and the last 5-10 minutes add this sauce, room temperature, to the top of the enchiladas.
What kind of weight loss diets can you have this on?
This dressing is naturally low carb just as it’s made.
Instead of using full fat mayo, sour cream, and buttermilk, substitute for light or no fat versions. I haven’t ever seen any lowfat buttermilk so I’m thinking you could add fat free yogurt or cottage cheese. I’m guessing for Weight Watchers there might be 2 points for 2 tablespoons.
Or just to cut the calories, add 50 percent the volume with Picante Sauce. I’ve been doing that to my ranch dressing for years and it’s really dynamite!
Serve It As A Dip With:
- Cut Up Veggies (low Carb)
- Pork Rinds (Low Carb)
- French Fries
- Tator Tots
- Onion Rings
Serve It As A Dressing:
- Green Garden Salad
- Taco Salad
- Fajita Salad
- Chicken Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Bean Salad
Serve It As A Sauce:
- Chicken Burgers
- Fish Burgers
- Veggie Burgers
- Grilled Chicken, Steak or Fish
SERVE IT WITH ANYTHING!
Make this crowd pleasing yummy stuff for any time, any occasion, or just to have as an everyday spicy treat!
Things You Need to Make This Dressing👇
More Party Food to Go With This Dip From TCC!
Cilantro Dill Salad Dressing and Marinade is a great compliment to chicken!
Yummy Spicy Rotel Sausage Dip
Easy and Delicious Italian Queso Dip
Jalapeno Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Buttermilk or more to thin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse or more to thin or taste
- 2 pods garlic or more to taste
- 2 whole jalapenos seeded or not seeded
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Sauce, canned Add a whole pepper for extra kick
- 1 cup fresh dill loose cup with big stems removed
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch Dip Seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp Cajun or Mexican Spice optional but it does make it spicier
- Rough chop the garlic, jalapeno and fresh dill. De-seed jalapenos for a milder heat level or include the seeds for a hotter heat level😅
- Add buttermilk, sour cream, mayo, garlic, jalapenos, dill, Fiesta Ranch Dip Seasoning and the Cajun Spice to a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste for more seasoning but flavors will get stronger the longer it sets in the fridge. For best flavor let set for a couple of hours in the fridge.